“Sophia, today we’ve had a two-hour meltdown and it’s all fuelled by anger and unrealistic expectations and perfectionism – do you have a podcast on that?!”
We do now.
This episode unpacks meltdowns, what they are and what to do; anger, shame, perfectionism, imposter syndrome and those feelings of not being enough… and what we can do about it.
Please leave a review on your podcast player and help parents find us!
- #051 How Our Brains Impact Behaviour w/ Allison Davies – Our Gifted Kids Podcast
- Brene Brown, Atlas of the Heart Book
- Perspectives on giftedness; Sound Advice from Parents and Professionals – a book published by GHF Press
- The Heartbreak of Angry Gifted Kids by Ginny Kochis
- #041 Perfectionism, Diagnosis and her New Book with Emily Kircher-Morris – Our Gifted Kids Podcast
- #036 Overcoming Imposter Syndrome with Dr Matt Zakreski – Our Gifted Kids
- #010 Growth Mindset with Big Life Journal Founder, Alexandra Eidens – Our Gifted Kids
- Mood Meter App
Hit play and let’s get started!