Competition Terms & Conditions
How to win a spot in Jocelyn’s Engaging (Tech Obsessed) Adolescents course!
The competition closes on Friday 26th March at midnight.
The winner will be announced on Saturday 27th March 2021 via Facebook.
You need to subscribe to Our Gifted Kids via our website subscription form and then let us know you have by joining the Our Gifted Kids Facebook Group and letting us know. 🙂
I’ll post the winner a Booklet and you’ll be able to join the course which starts on 19th April 2021 via webinar. Jocelyn will email you the details you need to access the course after Our Gifted Kids lets her know who the winner is.
That’s pretty much it but there is more fine print below if you feel you need it.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who enter correctly and who are adults as of the date of entry.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Our Gifted Kids as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting 6pm Monday 1 March 2021 and ending mid-night Friday 26th March 2021 Adelaide Time.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by: subscribing to Our Gifted Kids through the website www.ourgiftedkids.com AND join the Our Gifted Kids Facebook Group and post that they have joined in. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will be able to attend Jocelyn Brewer’s Engaging (Tech Obsessed) Adolescents Course starting 19 April and will be posted a Booklet. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at our discretion. The prize is non-transferable.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Our Gifted Kids. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Our Gifted Kids shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return an address for postage of Booklet, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
9. Terms & Conditions: Our Gifted Kids reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Our Gifted Kids’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Our Gifted Kids and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
14. The Sponsor of the Campaign is Our Gifted Kids and Jocelyn Brewer has provided the prize.
15. The Campaign hosted by Our Gifted Kids is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.